Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information.
Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body reserves right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Fitnessbymaya.com and Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, and amendments. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We receive and store information about you such as: Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- Information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, email address, address, postal code, payment method, age, personal fitness profile, comments, photographs, video submissions or likeness when you provide it to us when using our website (e.g., by creating a user login on our site), or in some other manner, e.g., by posting or submitting it to our website, to Facebook via our website, or to our Facebook page.
- Information from (i) other Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body businesses, (ii) from our business partners, and (iii) from other third parties as we further describe in this Policy.
- Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers, and social media. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
- We may also automatically collect information from your Facebook friends when they reply to Facebook comments you have uploaded to our site (e.g., their name, comment and photo) or Facebook page.
- We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
When you visit the Fitnessbymaya.com Site or use the Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body Services, we also may collect other types of information in the following ways:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign to your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard internet tools, such as web beacon which collects information that tracks your use of our Site and enables us to customize our Services and advertisements.
- We use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze certain user information and behavior. This information may include demographic and interest information, such as age, gender and users’ interests. We use this information for internal business purposes on an aggregated, anonymous basis. To opt-out of Google Analytics data collection, you can visit the following site and follow the opt-out procedures:
- We may also collect certain information, such as the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Site, your preferences and settings (e.g., time zone), the ads you clicked on or viewed on our Site (if any), how long you stayed on our Site and what services and features you used.
We may also allow advertisers, advertising networks, and behavioral targeting companies to collect information that tracks your use of our Site, track the number of ads displayed, measure performance, and display ads targeted specifically to you.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Site, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information to:
- Provide our products and services and improve and customize services;
- Send newsletters to our users and make special offers;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Process payment for products or services that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Publicly display feedback and comments posted by you on our properties (e.g., use your name, photograph, video submissions and comments when you post feedback on our site or to Facebook);
- Display information about your friends (e.g., their name, photograph and comments) that is automatically uploaded when they comment on Facebook messages that you post to our site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website;
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body businesses;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as reporting suspected criminal activity, complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, anonymous information in any of the above situations and also with service providers, advertisers and others for our own marketing purposes and for purposes of improving the manner in which, and to whom, we offer our services.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by contacting us via one of the methods described at the bottom of this policy;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us via one of the methods described at the bottom of this policy or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
- You may opt-out of any Google Analytics-related collection by visiting the following site and following the opt-out procedures:
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites/Third Parties
The Fitnessbymaya.com website may link to websites or may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us, and which we do not have control of. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Site and/or related Services and does not apply to third-party websites.
The ability to access information of third parties from the Site or the Services, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations, or their content.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued use of the Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body service after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the Maya’s Fitness – Design Your Body service.