High protein magic breakfast!
1 ¼ cups Chickpea flour
¼ cup Oat flour
2 tsp Ground Flax seeds
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
½ cup Water
1 Small Tomato
½ Bell Pepper
Salt & Pepper to taste
Black Salt for “eggy” taste (optional)
⅓ cup Mushrooms
- Chop tomato, bell pepper and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Put all the other ingredients in the blender and blend. Add chopped veggies, stir well and wait at least for about 15 minutes before putting the batter into the pan. It will get thicker.
- Coat the frying pan with little bit of coconut oil and pour in the batter. Make it even with a spoon. Cover the pan with the lid and cook it on low heat for 2 min. Flip the omelette very carefully and cook it on the other side until you get nice golden brown top.
- At the end you can spread over the omelette some delicious vegan spread, vegan cheese, hummus or avocado. Put in some extra tomato and cucumber or anything you like. Fold the omelette and sprinkle on top some sesame seeds.
To your omelette you can also add other veggies:
- This is a very filling breakfast which can be enjoyed as lunch and dinner as well. Full of healthy fiber, carbs and proteins you can enjoy with no guilt what so ever. It is my yummy go to vegan omelette.