Enjoy your pancakes as your Well Earned Dessert!
1 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
½ cup Oat Flour
1 tbsp Corn Starch
3 tbsp Brown Sugar or any other sweetener you prefer (Stevia, coconut sugar … )
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 pinches Pink Himalayan Salt
3 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
2 cups Plant Based Milk of your choice
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Shredded Coconut
Jam, Peanut Butter, Melted Chocolate for your feeling
If you would like to make your pancakes more protein rich you can add protein powder of your choice.
1 tbsp of protein powder (I use F1 from Herbalife Nutrition (Vanilla or Chocolate)
1 tsp of chia and flax seeds
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend for about one minute until you get nice smooth consistency.
- Wait about 15 min before you pour your batter to fraying pan.
Cook your pancake about 1-2 min on the first side, then flip it over and cook it for another 1 min.
- If you want to have your pancakes very thin then put less batter to frying pan. In these case your pancakes will be more or less called crepes. But if you want to have your pancakes thicker, simply put more batter to fraying pan.
- The last part is the best. Simply spread your favorite filling over the pancakes and roll it. For extra deliciousness you can add vegan cream or coconut cream with some chocolate spread on top of the pancake and enjoy this amazing dish as a Sunday Treat Breakfast or as a Well Earned Dessert.
- I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.